Register Now

Register Now

work abroad programmes

ariline reservations


giving back to the community

share your pics

contact us
Working in England during your holidays is possible under the Working Holiday Maker Visa.
The Working Holiday Visa is available to all Commonwealth Citizens between the ages of eighteen and thirty years.
The visa however is the first step to working in England.
This programme is designed to help you navigate the maze you will encounter in working in England as oppose to going on your own. The Working Holiday Visa is by no means the only visa available at the British High commission which allows you to work in England.
· Can be full or part-time student
· Be ages 18-30years old
· You must be single with no more than one child ( if married your partner must be eligible for the working holiday visa
· Have access to enough funds to cover your expenses for up to three month (£1200) or have a British sponsor who is a British citizen /legal resident
· Or have a job offer from a British firm

· 3 passport-sized pictures
· Student verification letter for students or job letter if employed
· Bank statement in your name or British sponsor to show access to funds.
· Copies of Sponsor’s passport if you are being sponsored.
· Completed entry clearance form
· Valid Passport ( two weeks before your application is submitted to the High Commission)
Other Links >>
copyright www.goexploreyourworld.com
12 Marcus Park Tunapuna, Trinidad & Tobago
Terms and conditions